Fees & Insurance
Counseling fees are $130 for sessions lasting 55 to 60 minutes. Shorter sessions, around 45 minutes, are $100. The first appointment is $135.
Counseling services are covered by most health insurance plans. Some employers pay 100% for 3 to 12 sessions through an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP.) For a list of many of these Cheyenne employers see the list below.
I accept most insurances and will bill the insurance company on your behalf. Clients typically pay their estimated co-pay at each session. Payment is accepted by check, cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
I am a network provider with these insurance companies which will expedite payment and may give you a reduced co-pay:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Champus Tricare
- Eighth District Electrical Union
- Health Smart (WISE Network)
- Medicaid – Equality Care
- Union Pacific Employees
- Wyoming Victims Compensation
- Wyoming Workers Compensation
Current regulations do not permit me to bill Medicare.
If you or a household member works for one of these employers, their Employee Assistance Program will cover some sessions for you. You will need to call the EAP for authorization.
- American Medical Response (AMR)
- Board of Public Utilities
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- City of Cheyenne
- Dyno Nobel
- Emerald Performance Materials
- Holly Frontier Refining
- United Parcel Service
- United States Postal Service
- United States Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines
- United States Government
- Wyoming Army and Air National Guard